Nothing but the best MX Graphics for KTM by OMX Graphics Ltd.
KTM bikes set the standard for MX performance allowing you to elevate your game to an insane degree. If you’ve decided it’s time to step up to a KTM 250, 350 or 450 SX-F you’re going to need to step up to a higher degree of presentation as well. And to do that you’re going to need the best KTM Mx graphics from. OMX makes some of the world’s most compelling and durable custom MX graphics and we can help you turn your KTM dirt track demon into a personal statement of your commitment to and love of the sport. We are 100% sure that OMX Graphics makes best KTM Mx graphics out there and these stunning motocross graphics from OMX will breathe new life into older bikes as well giving them that new bike feel and allowing you to turn heads with only a minimal investment.
Installing Mx Graphics FOR KTM is a High Value Proposition
MX racing is the type of sport that gives no quarter. Conditions are difficult at best and atrocious at worst. Even if you snag a holeshot out of the gate you’re going to be caked in dirt, dust and/or slop before the race is halfway over. Semi-custom graphics for KTM dirtbikes are the cost-effective way to ensure that – no matter how intense the roost – your fans, your support crew, photographers and other media are all able to identify you from start to finish. The custom touches you add to your graphics when you order them through our secure online app will allow you to create an outstanding visual identity. Creating notable physical identity will be up to you.
Why OMX is Your Best KTM Mx Graphics Kit Choice MX racing is the type of sport that gives no quarter. Conditions are difficult at best and atrocious at worst. Even if you snag a holeshot out of the gate you’re going to be caked in dirt, dust and/or slop before the race is halfway over. Semi-custom graphics for KTM dirtbikes are the cost-effective way to ensure that – no matter how intense the roost – your fans, your support crew, photographers and other media are all able to identify you from start to finish. The custom touches you add to your graphics when you order them through our secure online app will allow you to create an outstanding visual identity. Creating notable physical identity will be up to you.
We engineer our custom motocross graphic line to sparkle and shine and to last until the checkered flag caresses your helmet. Some graphics you’ll get online look like they were sourced from the bottom of a cereal box. Not our semi-custom KTM decals. We’re control freaks when it comes to quality and it shows in every aspect of every graphic we sell. The pursuit of perfection is part of our company DNA and because of that we:
- Hire only the best graphic designers. Those who are able to elevate the medium to new heights with every new graphic.
- Obsessively evaluate the quality of our products and the efficacy of our online ordering process so that you, the customer, is never left dealing with 2nd.
- Offer semi-custom dirt bike graphics that appeal to both novices and mud-caked vets alike. Everyone who decides to outfit their ride with a state-of-the-art graphics kit from OMX is going to rock the course, the trail or the dirt road at the quarry.
A Customer Centric Approach
While some companies peddling dirt cheap MX decals treat customers like card counters in a casino we understand that without you we’re nothing. We also understand that the reverse is also true: if we provide the customer with an outstanding product at a competitive price they’re likely to return to us when they need something more and tell their buds about us as well. Providing that outstanding product however takes effort and commitment from everyone on the OMX team. That includes the ridiculously clever people who maintain and upgrade our secure online ordering system, the design pros who turn line and color into mobile artwork and the folks who take your order and make it real using our cutting edge printing technology.
Perfecting the Art of Online Ordering
“Good enough” is not a phrase you’re going to hear around OMX. We’re in this for the long haul and that means that for us, it’s either right or it never sees the light of day. When you engage our online ordering system to design your own dirt bike graphics the first thing you’ll notice is how simple and intuitive it is and how easy it is to add your own touches to create the dynamic motocross graphics kit you want for your bike. Once you’ve finalized your choices and payment is confirmed our in-house production team gets busy.
- Our designers take your input and create concept art that depicts exactly how your graphics will look, then send it to you for your consideration andfeedback;
- If you want to change a few tweaks, let us know and we’ll make the necessary arrangements;
- Once the design is finalized it’s time for our print team to step into the work;
- They put the full power of our state-of-the-art digital printers to work, producing graphics for your bike that redefine the usual bike’s design and appearance;
- Typically your order will be on the way in a mere 3 to 5 days.
No one else’s online ordering service is easier or produces more reliable high quality results.
The Impact of Semi-Custom Mx Graphics Kits FOR KTM from OMX
If you like to be ignored or if you like to make it hard for your supporters to cheer you on you can slap any old MX decal on your KTM dirt bike and disappear into the crowd. However, if you aspire to something better, if you aspire to a be noticed, if you aspire to be taken seriously you’ll want to take a pass on dirt cheap dirt bike graphic kits and instead throw in your lot with brilliant semi-custom KTM graphics from OMX. An MX graphic kit from OMX is many things but ordinary is not one of them. Here are a few reasons why you should not settle for less:
- They provide you an unmistakable identity – Anyone who’s spent any time on the track knows that before too many circuits are completed everybody starts looking the same. It’s times like that when a distinctive graphic touch peeking out from under the dirt can create visual separation between yourself and all those other riders who installed the same cheap anonymous looking decals. Think about it. It’s the simple icons that stick in people’s minds: the golden arches, the Apple, the blue square with the white “f” in it. When you work with OMX graphics you have the chance to create a simple, recognizable visual trademark for yourself that will come shining through the heaviest routes and be really distinguishable from mainstream designs.
- They look amazing – Of all the great reasons to invest in beautiful, durable semi-custom KTM motocross graphics from OMX maybe the best is that they just look outstanding. As soon as your bike rolls out of the back of the pickup everyone within eye-shot is going to notice. You’ll have people asking you if you got a new bike, if you changed something or just asking where you got those incredible graphics. It’s the right kind of attention. The kind that sticks in people’s mind whether they want it to or not and ensures that you are not just another mainstream biker on a regular bike – instead, you are an outstanding person whose bike reflects your individuality and is as great and powerful as you are.
- They’re affordable – High quality is never cheap and neither are our KTM custom graphics. But while they’re not cheap they are affordable. Some companies cut back on the quality of materials in order to bring costs down. We keep the quality materials and cut back on waste in the process itself. By streamlining things as much as possible without negatively affecting quality we wind up with graphics that are competitively priced but are of such outstanding quality that they’re head and shoulders above the competition when it comes to being a long term value.
There are no MX rules that state your bike must be an unmistakable expression of yourself. But why would you want it to be anything less than that? Semi-custom graphics from OMX will help you plant your flag in the dirt bike landscape and announce to anyone with eyes that you have arrived.
How to Best Install Our Motocross Graphics Kit on Your KTM Dirt Bike
The most amazing graphics aren’t much good if they’re poorly installed. In order to make sure the incredible dirt bike graphics you purchase from us stay where they’re supposed to you need to follow the established installation method below.
- Surface preparation is key – You wouldn’t hang wallpaper on a dirty wall (at least you shouldn’t). You wouldn’t paint the house without scraping off the old paint and cleaning the surface first. And you should never try installing a new OMX dirtbike decal without first engaging in some focused surface prep. Start with a clean damp cloth and wipe down every surface that’s going to receive a graphic. Then check for problem areas. Clean them using a mild degreaser like dishwashing liquid. Then rinse and dry. Any areas where old KTM factory graphics may be peeling or where they left behind adhesive residue should be sanded (lightly) with 400 grit wet sandpaper. Wash one more time and then dry with a soft cloth.
- Do a dry run – Once all the components that are going to receive KTM stickers are properly prepared lay the graphics out next to them so you can get an idea how they’ll look. If you want you can tack each graphic up to the intended destination to make sure it’s going to appear the way you want it to. Before you peel off any backs take each graphic and do a dry run with them, practicing how you’re going to apply them. Determine where is the best place to start and get used to the motion you’ll have to make to install the decals.
- Begin with the simple stuff – Even after you’ve practiced your motocross graphic kits installation motion a few times it will still be new to you when you peel off the first back and have at it. Therefore make sure you start with the easiest pieces first. No gnarly corners or odd shapes to begin with. Do the biggest flattest areas and take your time. This will allow you to get used to the feel of the materials before you hit the more complex shapes. You can use a squeegee to work out any air bubbles or minor creases. Just be sure not to push too hard – although our decals are durable, they are not supposed to endure harsh hits of a squeegee or a similar instrument.
- Progress to the harder parts – As you grow more accustomed to the feel of the material and how it responds to your attempts to manipulate it you can move on to tougher and more challenging pieces. Just remember to take your time. If something doesn’t feel right or you can see it’s off course slowly back out and try again. There’s no penalty for being careful and making sure you get it right. You might find it useful to use a hair dryer to flatten out air bubbles but don’t put the hot nozzle too close the surface or it may affect the integrity of the decal.
- Be careful with the gas tank – Gas tanks seem like pretty simple things to attach graphics to but they can actually be tricky. That’s because of the fumes involved. The best thing to do is to empty the tank completely and leave the cap off so it can air out for a day or 2. Once your certain there are no gasoline fumes in play it’s safe to install the graphic (providing you’ve prepared the surface first).
Your MX bike is your pride and joy. Make sure it always looks the part by installing industry best KTM graphics from OMX.