Husqvarna takes its name from Huskvarna, Sweden where the company began in 1689. For most of their long existence they were an arms manufacturer but in 1903 they turned their attention to the design and production of motorcycles. Today, the company is renowned for producing some of the best motocross bikes on planet earth and we at OMX are proud to produce some of the best looking Husqvarna graphics you’ll find anywhere.
Why Husqvarna Graphics from OMX Are Right for Your Husky
Husqvarna MX bikes have a distinct profile that’s a compelling combination of aggression and style. There’s something about a Husky slamming into a sloppy curve that just looks right. But while the Husqvarna brand may have its own distinctive silhouette the fact that Huskies will make up a significant proportion of entrants into any given MX race means you still need a way to distinguish your bike from all the rest. The good news is high-quality Husqvarna MX graphics from OMX provide you the perfect way to do so.
What Makes Us Different
An MX race is thrilling for any number of reasons: the skill of the riders, the noise of the bikes straining against the elements, the leaps, the tires digging into the earth probing for an advantage and the mud, dust and general slop that’s thrown into the air. All that slop has the unfortunate habit of making it nearly impossible to tell one rider from the other, unless they’ve taken steps to create a unique identity. In most cases that means endowing their bike with semi-custom Husqvarna graphics for 2018 from OMX.
Lots of companies make motorcycle graphics kits but most of those graphics are created using inferior plastics, inks, and adhesives while the graphic designs themselves are simplistic and lack visual interest. At OMX we believe in the transformative power of graphic design and the ability of world class graphics to make a quantifiable difference in the way your bike is perceived by fans and even by the media. Leaders should lead and our Husqvarna graphics kit provides you with a leading edge look other races will scramble to imitate. Our approach is simple:
- We strive constantly to refine our product and our process to reflect the state-of-the-art in graphics design and production. No matter how many satisfied customers we have we never rest on our laurels.
- These semi-custom graphics for MX are designed specifically for the unique lines and characteristics of your Husky. At the same time though they leave plenty of room for individual expression and identification.
- Our online ordering system is the best in the industry and will provide you an effortless design and purchase experience.
More About Our Online Ordering System
We take great pride in our online ordering system and have worked overtime to make it the simplest, most foolproof such system in the business. The interface is intuitive which means you don’t need a degree in computer engineering to design your semi-custom motocross graphics and place your order. Once payment is confirmed we spring into action:
- Our techs take your input and produce concept art showing you exactly what your new graphics will look like when finished.
- You inspect the concepts and approve them. If any tweaks are necessary you let us know.
- Once the final design has been nailed down the job is turned over to the printing department and the latest and best digital printers are used to create graphics of amazing clarity.
- In most cases your order will be on its way in 3 to 5 days.
Why You Need MX Racing Graphics for Your Husky
There are a lot of places both online and at street level that sell various decal kits for motocross bikes. If all you’re looking to do is cover a few scratches and add a bit of color to your bike then maybe this is a viable way to go. However, if what you’re after is something better then you need semi-custom graphics from OMX and here’s why:
- They get you noticed – A bike is a bike is a bike. Unless of course it’s sporting semi-custom graphics from OMX. Then it’s a work of art that also happens to chew through MX courses like a hot knife through butter. Getting noticed is not easy when parts of your bike (and you) are caked in an inch of mud and muck. With high quality graphics from OMX all it takes is a tiny portion of the bike to be visible in order for people to pick you out as you fly by.
- They make a personal statement – Your Husqvarna motocross bike is a physical extension of you and an expression of your personality and attitude toward life. At least it is if you gift it with state-of-the-art quality graphics from OMX. You go to great lengths to make sure your Husky is always in prime mechanical condition but if you don’t invest in the way it looks you’re only halfway home. Semi-custom motorcycle graphics kits from OMX will ensure your bike is unmistakably your bike and no one else’s.
- They’re affordable – Your Husqvarna set you back a pretty penny and there’s no doubt that from a performance standpoint it’s worth it. For just a bit more though you can make sure it looks every bit as good as it performs. We work tirelessly to ensure our high quality dirt bike graphics are accessible to everyone. So even if you’re short on cash after purchasing your Husky you can still afford a set of compelling graphics from OMX to complete the picture.
- They Just Look Great – People consider a lot of things when they consider a dirt bike decal kit. But there’s one argument when it comes to our MX graphics that makes itself: they just look great. Whether you’re an MX champ, an up and coming talent or just like to cut loose on the logging road you and your dirt bike will always look like a million bucks when you install world class graphics from OMX.
Installing Dirt Bike Graphics from OMX
Once you purchase your beautiful new Husqvarna motorcross graphics from OMX you’ll need to make sure they’re installed properly. There are a lot of wrong ways to install a Husqvarna graphic kit and one right way; which we’ll go over here.
- Prepare the surface – Trying to install your new graphics without preparing the surface first is asking for trouble. So before you start applying your new graphics put them down and pick up a nice clean damp cloth. Go over everything removing all the loose dirt. Once that’s done use a mild degreaser like dishwashing liquid to remove any grease and grime. If there are any areas where old Husqvarna decals remain use 400 grit wet sandpaper and gently work the area until the old decal is completely gone: remembering not to push too hard or to sand in areas where you don’t need to.
- Tacking the graphics to the bike – Now that all surfaces are truly ready to accept the new graphics you can tack the various sections to the bike using tiny pieces of tape to get an idea how they’ll look when you’re done and to give you an idea which ones will be easiest and which the hardest to install.
- Start with the easiest – It’s likely you’re new to this so it’s important to take baby steps. Start with the graphics you are sure will be the easiest to install. Those are the ones that cover the large, mostly flat surfaces. Take your time as this is not a race. Do a couple of dry runs to get an idea about the best way to proceed and then remove the back and install from your left to right. Keep an eye on things and if they look like they’re bunching up pull it back and try again. Use a squeegee to remove any air pockets and creases.
- Move on to the harder pieces – By the time you have finished installing the easier pieces you’ll have a much better feel for the material and can move on to the tougher ones. Again, do a couple of dry runs to envision how best to lay down the Husqvarna graphic kit elements and when you’re ready proceed slowly and methodically. You may use a hair dryer and either thumb pressure or the squeegee again to smooth things out. Just don’t wait too long to do it and don’t get the hair dryer too close to the surface.
You’ll want to make sure you install the graphics on the gas tank only after you’ve emptied it and let all the fumes dissipate overnight. If you don’t it’s possible that the gasoline fumes could negatively affect the integrity of the graphics.
Installing semi-custom Husqvarna graphics on your bike will transform it from a great looking bike into peerless expression of your attitude and outlook. You’ll have a professional aura about you wherever you go and you’ll stand out from the herd no matter how thick the muck gets on the track. Contact OMX to learn more or order your graphics today using our state-of-the-art online app.