Why You Should Build Your Own Custom Dirt Bike Graphics
Sure you can pick up some pre-made decals for your dirt bike. You could also throw one of those premade frozen pizzas into the microwave instead of going down to the corner and getting a fresh one with exactly the toppings you want from your favorite pizza joint. But why would you? Something that’s crafted to your tastes is always better than something that’s not. Here are 5 solid reasons you should build your own custom dirt bike graphics:
- Your Bike is You – And it should look like you. The essential you. The you that decided to become a dirt bike rider in the first place. That’s not some homebody who likes to play it safe, who’s risk averse and is always reining himself in. The essential you calculates risk and forges ahead. The essential you treasures the rush and dreams of soaring over that rise and nailing the landing at full speed. The essential you is engaged in life, with all its color, energy and possibilities. Your dirt bike graphics should reflect these things in your choice of colors, shapes and graphic flourishes.
- They’ll Get You Noticed – We’d like to have a buck or Euro for every time we watched racers blow past and said to each other: “Who was that?” That kind of thing happens all the time when dirt bike owners don’t give enough thought to the graphics on their bike. It’s hard enough to identify riders moving at speed through clouds of dust. When they all have the same graphics it’s nearly impossible. Your custom dirt bike graphics will let you stand out from the crowd so that when you slam through that corner at dizzying speed bystanders can say “There goes your name here!”
- They Give You A Professional Aura – Dirt bike graphics not only express the essential you they also provide you and your ride with an aura of professionalism you can’t get any other way. Even if you’re not (yet) a competitive rider there’s no reason you can’t have the aura of one. “Image is everything” as someone once said and it’s true. It’s the image you project to the world that people use to determine where they think you fit in the larger scheme of things. If you really want to make an impression, one that not only says “I’ve arrived” but also says “I know where I’m going” there’s no better way than to build your own custom dirt bike graphics.
- They’re Unique – Once you establish a unique identity it’s yours. Others may try to copy it but they’ll always be known as one of your clones. Think about it. It happens all the time with music, automotive design and clothes. Nirvana (ask your parents) came along with a completely unique look and blew everybody else out of the water. Within a year there were a hundred of bands imitating their look, but they were all known as Nirvana copycats. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so when others imitate the look of your custom graphics people will know ‘Hey, he copied that from your name here”.
- They’re Affordable and Fun – Moving away from marketing principles for our last point, the fact is that custom dirt bike graphics are first and foremost great, affordable fun. Using the dirt bike graphics order form from on our website you can sketch out all your most amazing ideas and send them to the pros at OMX. They’ll then work with you to turn them into a set of custom graphics for your dirt bike that will blow your friends away and set your bike apart from the herd. It’s a lot easier and faster than you think to build your own custom dirt bike graphics and at €30 it’s also one of the most affordable ways to establish a completely unique identity.
About Our Full Custom Dirt Bike Graphics Kit
- A Great Value – A full set of custom graphics from OMX is only €30 ($35). That’s an amazing price when you consider this is no mere shifting of a sponsor’s logo or tweak to the color scheme. This is a one-of-a-kind, totally unique identity others will be scurrying to copy.
- Fast Turnarounds – As soon as we’ve received your custom order form and payment has been confirmed we set to work on your order. You’ll usually get a .jpg image with our designer’s concept emailed to you within 48 hours. You then provide feedback and work with our designer to perfect the look. Once you decide on the best graphics for your bike they’ll be produced in 3 business days, sometimes less.
- Choose how much or how little you want to cover – If you like you can just have us produce backgrounds for you. These will cover the number plates on the front and sides, along with the airbox. Or you can go full tilt and work with our design pros to build your own custom dirt bike graphics. If you want graphics for non-standard items like the lower forks we can do that to. Just contact us and tell us what you have in mind.
Custom graphics mx and decal works turn your ordinary dirt bike into something everyone will immediately identify as a part of you.
Download our custom graphics order form, sketch out your ideas and send it to us today to get the ball rolling.