ATV Quad Graphics
Attractive, Affordable and Fresh ATV and Quad Graphics
Attractive, Affordable and Fresh ATV Quad Graphics.
The modern all-terrain vehicle or ATV is a hybrid machine that incorporates elements of the car, the dirt bike, the snowmobile and more into a single soft tired conveyance that will go just about anywhere in just about any conditions. But you know that. What you really want to know is where you can get the kind of striking, state of the art high-quality ATV Quad graphics that will transform your off-road monster into an extension of yourself, your personality and your love of the sport. Thankfully, the answer to that question is easy: OMXGraphics.
Why OMX Graphics is the Right Choice?
A quad graphics kit from OMX will cover as much or as little of your 4-wheeler as you like. That includes the hood, the rear wheel mud plugs, the grab bar, rear fender and more including custom pinstripes and even helmet decals. These state-of-the-art, tough as nails graphics will transform your ATV from an oversight into the leader of the pack. If yours is an older quad the right set of ATV decals can bring it back to life. And if you’re customising your machine, ATV graphic kits from OMX are the essential finishing touch.
What Makes OMX Four Wheeler Graphics Stand Out?
At OMX, we’re driven by an insatiable desire to provide our customers with the highest quality graphics at the most competitive prices possible.
- We constantly update our kit offerings, constantly explore new materials and constantly search for new and innovative ways to make the online ordering process more satisfying.
- With our semi-custom kits we provide the graphic foundation and you provide the details – such as race number and logos – to finish the look. To make the design meet your needs, you can even change the colour scheme at no extra cost.
- And with our custom kits you call the shots from start to finish and it will be our job to bring your concept to an unforgettable life.
Faster, Better, More Affordable!
Our goal with our online ordering system is to make it faster, better and more affordable. Once you’ve determined what type of ATV wrap graphics you would like and worked out all the details you’ll be asked to provide the payment. The minute your payment is processed our team gets to work making sure every aspect of your order is fulfilled according to your wishes. When the initial designs are established we run them past you for your feedback and approval. The final design you approve is exactly what you’ll receive.
In most cases it will only take 3 to 5 days to complete an order and get it out to you. We go the extra mile because we understand that the customer service is more than simply providing a phone number you can call if something goes wrong.
Why You Should Build Your Own Custom Dirt Bike Graphics?
While we stand behind our customers with many ATV graphic choices, we also encourage you to seek your voice and design your own ATV graphics. We feel this gives you the best opportunity to establish a unique identity.
- Your ATV is an extension of you – Some would argue that it’s just a machine, but if you’re passionate about the 4-wheeling you know your ATV is a mechanical extension of you, your personality and your attitude towards life. Talk to one of our designers about the best ways to imbue your custom quad with a bit of your own DNA. You’ll be glad you did.
- High Quality ATV Decal Kits Make You Easy to Follow – If you’re out there trying to establish a reputation for yourself, being invisible to the public simply isn’t going to work. That’s where custom ATV wrap graphics come in.
- They Give you a Professional Aura – Adorning your ATV with high quality custom graphics from OMX will provide your machine with a touch of
- They Look Great – Let’s appreciate one very simple fact: custom four-wheeler decals from OMX look cool. When you roll up to the starting line, you stand to get a lot of attention simply because your ATV is going to look like a million bucks.
- They’re Affordable – Another term that describes custom sticker kits from OMX: “cost effective”. For what is essentially pretty short money you’ll significantly ramp up your professional profile, attract a ton of positive attention, be more easily identifiable on the track and make an undeniable statement.
- Why Our ATV Graphics Rise Above the Fray
OMX makes the highest quality ATV sticker kits for Honda, Can Am, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha. Each and every pre-made decal or custom made graphic for your ATV is:
- Designed and printed in accordance with our unwavering quality control standards;
- Printed using only the best, most effective UV resistant inks on the market today;
- Created by our highly trained technicians using state-of-the-art digital printers;
- Cut to exacting tolerances to ensure a proper fit using Summa-F series cutter – the most versatile flatbed cutting system ever;
- Laminated with a premium clear over-laminate specifically engineered for motocross and ATV’s;
- never printed without getting your approval.
The Right Way to Install ATV Wraps.
Installing custom ATV decals on an all-terrain vehicle requires patience, a steady hand and a good idea of the right technique. There’s a right way to install custom ATV graphic kits and many wrong ways to do it – just follow these steps and you’ll be ready in no time!
- Prepare the surface – If your ATV is brand new this is probably not going to be an issue. In that case just wipe down the surfaces with a damp cloth and let it dry thoroughly before proceeding. If the surface is old and a bit worn, wash it thoroughly, remove the remnants of any old decals and if necessary sand the surfaces that were covered by older quad decals very lightly with 400 or higher wet sandpaper (don’t continue sanding into areas that were never covered by older graphics). Once all the sanding is done, wipe the area down with a damp cloth to remove any sanding dust, let things dry out and then proceed to the next step.
- Lay out the graphics – Take every piece of your custom off road graphics kit and lay them all out on the floor next to the ATV. This will give you a good idea about what goes where and how well they are likely to actually fit. Then take each piece and lay it over the corresponding area on the ATV where it belongs and secure it with a small piece of tape.
- Start with the easy ones – If you are sure the plastics are all clean and smooth and ready to receive the new graphics, start with the easiest pieces. Those would be the large flat areas like the front right and front left fenders on your custom four wheeler. Start at one end and gently lay the plastic down from your left to right, taking care to back out temporarily if you feel the graphic going in the wrong direction. Once the graphic is in place use a squeegee to push out any air pockets or bubbles and keep working the surface until it is smooth.
- Finish with the difficult ones – Once the large flat areas are in place, move on to the large, but trickier flat areas along the side of the ATV that may have turns or unusual contours in them. Take as much time as you need, progressing from the easier pieces to the more complex. You may need to employ a hair dryer to smooth out some sections and be careful: even a squeegee can scratch the surface of new graphics. So never push too hard.
The gas tank can seem like a temptingly easy piece to install but in fact it must be handled with the utmost care. That’s because fumes from the gas can seep into the quads graphics and corrupt them. The best way to handle this is to empty all the gas from the tank and then let it sit with the cap off for a few days to thoroughly air out. Then wash the surface of the tank with a degreasing soap. Rinse it thoroughly and let everything dry completely.
If you were careful to prepare the surfaces well and then take the time to install your new custom ATV plastics, your ATV is going to look amazing when you’re done.
Custom ATV graphics from OMX will transform your previously boring or unattractive quad into a showstopper. Just remember that proper installation requires a proper preparation.